FREE HookED SOLO RESOURCES
Free resources to help you introduce SOLO Taxonomy as a model of learning with students, teachers, parents, whānau and community.
HookED SOLO on Social Media – connecting with educators all over the globe
– SOLO on Pinterest 22 boards 1.7k pins
– SOLO on Twitter @arti_choke over 5000 followers
– SOLO on Twitter @globalsolo over 2000 followers
– SOLO on YouTube 60+ videos
HookED SOLO resources – posters, templates, planning and publications include
– Downloadable Resources
– SOLO Presentations on Issuu
– SOLO Curriculum Planning Online
– SOLO Wikis – HookED and HOT (client school and subscription access)
HookED SOLO apps include
– SOLO Symbol Generator
– SOLO Learning Intention Generator
– SOLO Self Assessment Tool
– SOLO Functioning Knowledge Rubric Generator
– SOLO Declarative Knowledge Rubric Generator
– SOLO Hexagon Generator
Look for SOLO posters and templates, SOLO coded self-assessment rubrics for the key competencies, (e) competencies, IEPs, teacher reflection and the effective pedagogies, SOLO symbols, and SOLO differentiated planning templates and constructive alignment tools for the NZ Curriculum achievement objectives and achievement standards.
You can use the contact form to request new resources.
Check back often to see what has been added.