Welcome to the HookED SOLO wiki
Using SOLO Taxonomy to develop assessment capable students
The HookED wiki has a focus on SOLO based approaches and effective strategies to enhance:
Check back regularly as we build a wiki overstuffed with practical strategies and examples showing how SOLO can be (and is being) used in New Zealand primary, intermediate and secondary schools to help students:
- - clarify learning intentions,
- - explain the learning purpose of effective strategies,
- - self assess learning outcomes with SOLO coded success criteria in text based and visual rubrics, and
- - explain ‘where to next’ steps in learning logs.
Using SOLO Taxonomy to explore professional competencies
Issuu Presentation: SOLO and opening "open to learning" conversations
Why should you consider SOLO Taxonomy over Bloom's Taxonomy?
- refer to Advantages of SOLO Taxonomy
Background to Classroom Based approach to SOLO Taxonomy